Die Hard: With A Vengeance (1995)

I can smell the sweat
Yes. Yes. I had rules. No repeats, but I don't have any hay fever medicine left so I'm silently suffering through what will potentially be 'a very bad day'. Also I dreamt that I sat in a bus that drove past Samuel L Jackson. IT WAS A SIGN that my subconscious really needs to watch John McClane () turn all bloody in his wife-beater besides Zeus Carver () being indignant.  I don't know why this is one of my favourites. Not that Die Hard isn't wonderful, but that's a given. This is my other fave, but I suspect the team up is one of the main reasons. The real action as well. That's what I love about nineties action films.

CGI hadn't taken over quite yet - - also swearing was still a thing.

John McClane: [hands Zeus a gun] Here take this.
Zeus: How's it work?
John McClane: You don't know how to shoot a gun?
Zeus: Look, all brothers don't know how to shoot guns, you racist motherfucker.
John McClane: Sue me.

Comments

Popular Posts