Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013)


I love my sitcoms like I enjoy my breakfast. Okay, that's quite literal, because I watch sitcoms while intaking the most important meal of the day, breakfast. You're probably going Emilie where haaaave you been? Work and summer and now school have presently occupied me. Funnily enough I am finally studying film, so I'll get to be behind the camera in some extraordinary capacity. Hopefully some cool position, or well, we'll see how it'll turn out as time passes us by. But when it comes to this cop show slash comedy slash slice of awesomeness you should watch it. All of it is on Netflix, bless, and can be enjoyed thoroughly, also it made me giggle loads.

It's not like I haven't seen Sam Rockwell on the Moon or Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome or The Avengers: Age of Ultron or Ant Man or lots and lots of other sick shit, but I am just too lazy to develop any coherent reviews for those films. Except for Mad Max, what up Tina Turner in a chain mail sort of one-piece suit? What up?

Comments

Popular Posts