The Legend of Korra: Balance


My emotions are everywhere, but luckily the 4th of October isn't an age to. They've finally gotten to that stage where everything is actually good. There's character development, emotional arches, characters you want to see, and possible destruction.

Ah, this is exactly what I hoped for when the show began, and finally nearing the - what I suspect - devastating end we finally get what we wanted. Of course now I almost don't want the 4th of October to appear since this was very chilling. We've got Korra who seems to be alone in some way or the other, and it's been three years since season three where she was more or less broken. Now I fear what might have happened while she was unable to help, and it looks like something certainly took place. All the angst apparently, all the angst.

Comments

Popular Posts